Click to Lose Weight - A Natural Diet Guide

Click2LoseWeight offers lifestyle changes healthy option to North America's diet-crazed society. Natural diet guide tackles teenage, adult obesity, illnesses and diseases of malnutrition. Creative ways of cooking, healthy meals, easy breakfast, lunches and snacks prepared for busy lifestyles. Simple exercises 20-30 minutes built effortlessly into each day. Lose weight easily without guilt, eating unprocessed food, small portions, drink natural iced teas, natural fruit shakes, recipes kids love

Sunday, September 16, 2012



Can Parasites Impact Your Health


Parasites in Galore

This is a question I have had to ask myself as I start to develop a poor state of health in spite of exercising and eating all the right food. Then one day, I stumbled on the idea that maybe I needed to clear out and clean out my system.

I started to do this cleanse and then I decided I would observe what I was passing in my stools, just to be curious. Wow, was I so surprised at what I saw in my stools! My eyes widened in amazement and I thought what are all these things and where were they hiding? I hope I don't gross out my readers with this but worse things are shown in movies and on CNN, so lighten up - the truth must be told - cleanse.

Then it became a perils in my food chain regimen that I continued to do for several months. All the while, I was searching and looking at samples of what was being passed everyday. I decided to take a visual log so I would have proof for myself perhaps to gossip about with close friends or show to my health care providers and for any non-believers that may exist.


The old saying is "seeing is believing". Take a look for yourself at what I was seeing at each passing of a stool, sometimes twice a day. Would these parasites not impact your health?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home